Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Haha you got me too :) Its a good catch tough, I would prefer if my cat would bring me mice like these, instead of the real ones ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol I love the replies :thumbsup:

random question: we gave our cats some recommended flea medicine, and it has worked great except i still will find an occasional flea or two. I know salting the carpet works, but we don't have any kind of machine (or whatever you use) to do it, so i just bought a bunch of salt and sprinkled it all over the house lol. Will that work? and if so, how long should i leave it their before I vacuum it up?

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
If you can, sprinkle salt or baking soda and leave it there. Eggs cannot hatch in a dry environment like salt. It may look gross but it should stay there for a day or two before vacuuming and adding more. A single flea sighting probably means nothing if the cats are on preventative medication (advantix, proline etc) bc if they bite they cannot lay eggs. You are probably seeing an adult hatched from an egg before you began treatment or it may have attached itself to you from outside your home.

·
Registered
802 Posts
And looks she will never ever let that mouse go, it is so comfy to cuddle with..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts