Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello Everyone, I am a new Member Here and I am also the Owner of five cats. My cats are living with me for so many days. They all are very active & cute but for a few days three cats are trying to escape from my House and I don't know why they are doing this. I know cats are not like dogs and they are very active in nature but I don't want to lose them. I have also asked many people how not to lose a cat. Someone suggests me Microchips, FOUND ME tags, APple Airtags, and many more. I don't know which I have to use. I hope You will Help me

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello Everyone, I am a new Member Here and I am also the Owner of five cats. My cats are living with me for so many days. They all are very active & cute but for a few days three cats are trying to escape from my House and I don't know why they are doing this. I know cats are not like dogs and they are very active in nature but I don't want to lose them. I have also asked many people how not to lose a cat. Someone suggests me Microchips, FOUND ME tags, APple Airtags, and many more. I don't know which I have to use. I hope You will Help me
I Have had the same issue with my **** cats I highly recommend this site for all your needs when it comes to our fury friends check it you'll be glad you did
Pethavenusa.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts