Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a couple years since I had a real camera :D So here's some recent pics of Coco!
<Watching Matt get ready to leave
< sad face

< looking to me for moar rubs plz
< like we abuse him by diapering him:binkie:
"come to bed plz?"
<all ready to sleepies-bed hogger

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
awwwww hes so cute does he always want to steal the bed? my cats are like that

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol yea, he likes to sleep up there when we're at the desks sometimes bc it's softer on his poor muscles. Usually he sleeps on 3 pillows and a fleece blanket under my desk. He digs up all the blankets when he's up there. No use making the bed

When we sleep Coco's on the outside pinning down the blankets, I'm in the middle pinned down, and Matt's on the inside hogging blankets ^^ I find I usually have to pull them out from Coco bc it's hard to move and breathe between the two of them. . .boys

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's the vid I was fooling around with the cam (one hand) and treats (the other) Coco knows sign language for his basic tricks but obviously was put off by something. Anyway, I'll get those vids soon when I figure out a good sturdy cam holder.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
He's so cute! :D The rescue I volunteer for gets a lot of terrier mixes that remind me of him, we call them "scruffies" ;).

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TY!! I think "scruffies" is the perfect name to suit terriers like him :D They're all wiry and such.. Coco's signature silver hair tuft has diminished now however. His head is smooth again for the first time since puppy-ness.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Oh bless that not so impressed face with his diaper on..

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know! Sheesh, maxi pads and all. Coco has it all :p

I got my video of his sign language basic tricks. I had his full attention bc I had beef lung. If you guys want dog "crack" go get some beef lung!!! I'll post it later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts