Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 8 year old Alsation, he always has been a lively, friendly giant. But, recently, he's become more and more sad and depressed. He seems to be confused, he acts aggressive towards people who he's known for year, and he just stares out of the window. I'm really quite worried, I thought he might have dementia, but I'm not a veterinarian so I don't feel obliged to say what's wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
802 Posts
Change of behavior usually caused by illness, definitely let the vet take a closer look at him..

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have an 8 year old Alsation, he always has been a lively, friendly giant. But, recently, he's become more and more sad and depressed. He seems to be confused, he acts aggressive towards people who he's known for year, and he just stares out of the window. I'm really quite worried, I thought he might have dementia, but I'm not a veterinarian so I don't feel obliged to say what's wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Generally changes in behavior are the symptoms of illness. If he is acting sad and depressed I will recommend you to change his routine structure, I mean feed him what he likes, play with him and go for a walk if he likes to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts