Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No I did not wake them up for pictures they were already awake

Sadi ( she needs to put on a little weight)

Sofi

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were having so much fun I cant wait until the weather is nice again ... I want mice so bad now though none of my pets are able to live with others.

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking a trio and I have a nice cage set up for them I love my syrians They are my babies and Kodi is my Yiddle man :) I am working on a custom cage for them :) 525 sq in each

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Cute!

· she-mayor of Whoville
298 Posts
When in the grass, do syrians ever run? Or do they remain in the same spot, or walk around cautiously?

Perhaps this is a personality thing, but I could never ever get a good pic of my dwarves when playing outside.. mebe Elli has an excellent camera...

THe second and third one down are my favs!

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
they explore but syrians are NOWHERE near as fast as dwarfs I would never let my Kodi go out in the grass. Also I do have a good camera its a sony cyber shot :) Cant wait to upgrade its breaking now

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Please dont risk it if you think he may run off and you cant trust him. I had two other people helping me with these girls and I raised one since birth and had an amazing bond with the other

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.