Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's Pedro helping me on the computer, he just had to give me some pointers is all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Today we went house shopping and found him a new house. He is just loving it! Lots more room for him to move and a bigger door for his mom to get him out. :D

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
aww he's cute!! Is that a "birdie buddy" hanging toward the front of his cage? My Dante used to have one and it was so cute seeing him snuggled into it.
He abandoned it for his booda-rope and now snuggles up to that :)

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Pedro is very cute. :)

What size cage is that? It looks like a budgie cage..?

How long have you had Pedro?

·
PT's Troll Hunter
2,687 Posts
Awww Pedro is adorable!

Where did you find that wrap around/flying bird seed defender! (lol)

Me and my mom have looked around for them but haven't really found anything nice like that. Did you make it?

-Mallory

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deja, yep that is a buddy, a homemade one because he destroyed his old ones. I make them for him now and he loves them just the same.

Jgwana the cage is 19" deep x 23" wide x 50" tall. It is better than his old house and if you would like to get technical, Pedro is a variety of budgie. He is either called a monk parakeet or quaker parrot. His old house, the one that I bought him with was smaller than this one so he is loving it.
I've had him going on 3 years now.

Ms Redd, I found the seed wrap where I work. I've never had one til now, so I am going to see how it works. He does not have seed in his diet, however he is a poop shooter, and occassionally he likes throwing his pellets around. :rollseyes:

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
crzy4piggers said:
and if you would like to get technical, Pedro is a variety of budgie. He is either called a monk parakeet or quaker parrot.
Actually, if you want to get technical, a quaker parrot is NOT a variety of budgie. All budgies are parakeets but not all parakeets are budgies. So, a quaker is a variety of parakeet but it is not a budgie. :)

Sounds like a nice size cage. I'm sure he's very happy with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts