Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all new to the site looking for a little help. My mixed breed 2.5 yr old is limping as of yesterday when she took a spill in the snow. shes a very fast, athletic, agile, athletic dog. limping on right rear leg but seems to be in no pain? ive messaged the whole leg looking for sore spots, bruises, cuts, debris in the pads, damaged nails etc, and nothing. she still wants to play ball today and wants to run outside but im tryin to keep her takin it easy. any suggestions? can i get an anti inflammatory medicine otc? or any human meds can she take?

· Registered
91 Posts
I'm a new pet owner...so I wouldn't take my own advice without double checking with someone else. But I think you should take her to the vet and get an x-ray done, or get someone with some more experience to check her out. Maybe one of her veins or something could be a little twisted ( I get it sometimes and it goes away after a few days). I don't know if dogs can get it too :S

· Registered
91 Posts
That's good! Hope the meds helps her...I might have to get some for my pup too. My pup has started to limp quite a bit too but only outside, so I'm gonna be getting him little booties and a dog sweater because it is getting so **** cold up here. Some people have said it might be because of the cold & salt (which we don't have any of).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.