Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
other forums I have been on there was an easy way to see all the posts I have commented on or started myself, its right next to the new posts tab and it shows everything I have posted,, its an easy way to check back on your questions or comments,, for example,, in order to see if anyone comments on this one I have to find it again instead of just going to my posts.. or being notified,, its really frustrating to get the email on my phone saying that someone commented on my post only to take 15 mins to find it on the site on my computer.

· Premium Member
4,281 Posts
To view your own posts on this forum you should be able to click on your user name. That will bring you to your profile. From there you should see a tab that says "Statistics" and under that tab there should be options that you can click on, one that says "Find all posts by (Username)" and another that says "Find all threads started by (Username)"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.