Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

She is very interesting...when she is not hungry,she will gently move a cricket away from her.She picks it up (with care not to harm it,it seems) and moves it away.Only once when she picked up a cricket to move it,did she crush it.

The only time she acts aggressive towards crickets is when she is hungry.It is quite amusing to see.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Awww, that's really cute! I love how gentle she is!
My unwanted bugs aren't so lucky... They usually get bit in half, and left to die when Dudley decides he doesn't want them anymore LOL!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
aww its kinda cute ^_^ iv never seen one before. but shes not as scary as i thought she would be

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awww, that's really cute! I love how gentle she is!
My unwanted bugs aren't so lucky... They usually get bit in half, and left to die when Dudley decides he doesn't want them anymore LOL!
I know,I was seriously surprised.The first time I offered her a cricket and she was not hungry.Anytime the cricket was close to her,she would gently pick it up and move it away.I was amazed.There was only one time that she accidentally crushed the cricket when she tried to move it away.

She only shows aggression towards food items when hungry.I had no idea these guys could be this gentle.I mean,they are generally a more docile species...but I didn't think they would be towards food,hungry or not.

I am gonna try to get a video of it.

aww its kinda cute ^_^ iv never seen one before. but shes not as scary as i thought she would be
Nah,she is not that scary.I believe she is very beautiful and even cute in her own way.I really want another now too...I am hooked.

·
laugh often
1,690 Posts
cool pics.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you.
I think so too.
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts