Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here is like I said I would do the blog post about my pets. Oh and pictures can be viewed in my photo album
I will start with our past pets.
Kay Kay was a female Syrian Hamster she lived to be a little over 4 years old. She loved being held and being out of her cage. Her favorite food was carrots and toy was her wheel.

Fluffy was our other female Syrian Hamster she lived to be about the same age as Kay Kay. She was very playful and loved being in their hamster ball. She loved apples and being out of her cage and getting held.

Spotty was our male Dalmatian he lived to be 12 years old, we had to put him down due to cancer. He had the same birthday as me(same year,same day) and we had him every since he was 8 weeks old. As he got older he started loosing his hearing, but he was very sweet to those he knew. Strangers he wasn't so kind to, until he got to know them. He loved playing catch and tug of war, and loved attention.

Wolfie was another of our dogs he was a German Shepherd Rottweiler mix. He lived to be 12 until he to had to be put down due to cancer. He was a couple months older than Spotty and he got put down exactly a month after he did. He was very protective of his home and family, but loved to play. We also got him as an 8 week old puppy.

Now for our current pets.

Perca is a 7 year old German Shepherd and we found her as a stray at 12 weeks old. She had been thrown from a 5 story building and had broken both of her hips as a result she had to be in a wheelchair until they healed. Due to her experience with people at a young age she doesn't trust strangers and is very wary of them. She opens up the more she gets to know you. Due to the fall we have been told that she might develop arthritis. She is very sweet to those she knows and loves to be near you.

Shadow is a 5 year old German Shepherd Siberian Husky Lab mix. He has endless amounts of energy and loves to play all the time. If no one or none of the other dogs is playing with him he will pick up a toy and bring it to one of us or them to let you know he wants to play. He's very sweet and just loves attention. He doesn't look like he has any husky in him but he howls like one so.

Lola is a 2 year old female Brussels Griffon Shih Tzu mix. She is very playful but at the same time loves to cuddle up with you. One of her naughty habits is taking your shoes and hiding them, or your keys if you leave them laying around. The year on the pic is wrong, for some reason it shows the day we uploaded our pics onto the computer not the day it was taken sorry about that guys.

Gizmo is a 4 year old male Brussels Griffon Poodle mix. He is very sweet and just loves to cuddle with you all day long. If he wants to play he will grab a toy or start running around the house like crazy while barking. He doesn't like strangers that much until he gets to know you.

Gonzo is a 5 year old Belgian Sheepdog Border Collie mix. I adopted him from my vet tech college. Hes a big sweetheart who came from an abusive situation.

Pebbles is a 11 year old female that we've had since she was 8 weeks old. She loves water and her mouse toy.

Carmel is a 4 year old male. He loves to cuddle and watch whats going on outside.
Max is a 4 year old male. He loves to play and is very sweet.
Misty is a 4 year old female. She is a cuddle bug and is perfectly happy siting in your lap all day long.

April is a 4 year old female. She is very playful and loves to play with anything and everything.

Trouble is a 4-8 month old male kitten that we took in as a stray. He is a big trouble maker, and loves getting himself into trouble. So as you can see his name suits him perfectly. But hes also very sweet now that hes gotten to know us.

Sammy is a 5 year old yellow and green parakeet, and Cassie is a 3 year old white and blue parakeet. Sammy loves being perched up by your shoulder and Cassie is happy to sit there as well. Cassie has passed away. Sammy has passed away.

Link and Zelda are our 2 year old Zebra Finches, they both love being out of their cage.

Dutches is our 2 year old Mini Rex Rabbit, she loves being cuddled.

Clover is our 2 year old Mini Rex Rabbit, she enjoys cuddling with you.

Scamper is our 2 year old Mini Rex Rabbit, he loves running around the house.

Toby is our 2 year old Mini Rex Rabbit, he enjoys being outside.

Tod and Vixen are our 1 year old foxes, we found them orphaned in front of our house after a car ran over their mother.

Now for my uncles 3 dogs.

Jasmine, Jen and Jinx are all 2 year old Chihuahuas Jinx is the only male. Jinx is the tough guy and thinks he's way bigger than he actually is. Jasmine is the sweet one. Jen is in the middle.

The next pets belong to my cousin who as I said in my previous post moved but she had 3 dogs and 1 cat. She took her dogs with and her cat now belongs to us.

Trixie is a 3 year old female Jack Russel mix, she actually belongs to my cousin who lives with us. She is very hyper and enjoys digging in the yard which is why we bought her a sandbox to dig in. She also owns Dixie a 3 year old female Boston Terrier who is very sweet and hyper and loves to lick to you to death. Pixie a 3 year old female Rat Terrier is my cousins last dog, she is more laid back than my cousins other 2 dogs, but she enjoys getting attention.

Waffles is a year old male. He like Pebbles loves water and we've had him since he was 8 weeks old.

Millie is a 6 and half year old female. She is a very sweet girl and loves to be pet but is very shy. After she adjusts were sure she will open up a lot more.

Sophie is a year old female. She is a sweetheart.

Mama is a 2 year old female and Sophie's mom she too is a sweetheart.

Thought I should mention where they all live.
My uncles dogs, Link, Zelda, and our rabbits live at my uncles.
My cousins dogs now live with her but at one time them and Waffles lived at my uncles.
At my aunts we have Gonzo, Mama, Sophie, Millie, Pebbles, Waffles,Trouble, Gizmo.
At my grandparents/dads we have the other 3 dogs, and the other 4 cats.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts