·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pasta stash lol

Bear (recovering from hairloss)

Stone running

Hammock pix

Last, Stone is 4 years old and in august will be 5, Here he is as a pinki!

His brother recently passed away so the pinki picture is for Hercules and Stone. R.I.P Hercules and Buddy (1/12/08 and 1/15/08)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wow, big cage, beautiful rats. What breed of rats are they? I'm still learning this stuff! :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Murlin is an albino/exfeeder so he is large. Stone is an agurti hooded which is brown hooded. And bear is black with rex furr or curly furr.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hahahahaha i just have normal, uhm, rats :) Here's pics: Are these just regulars?

Attachments

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
That flooring in their cage needs covering with something, it's very uncomfortable for your rats and can cause ulcerative pododermatitis or another name for this is bumble foot, I mean imagine if that was you walking on that wire flooring constantly.. other than that your ratties are beautiful!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hmm, in my cage i put newspaper on the top shelves where there is wiring :) But they tend to tear it down at times.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mine have a wire bottom, but plenty of mats for their feet. Plus, they rarely go on the bottom because of poop reasons >_<

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
Broken eclipse you have dumbo's there. The white one is a PEW (pink eyed white) and the other is a hooded dumbo by my reckoning!!

·
laugh often
1,690 Posts
nice cage and pics thanks for sharing

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dumbo???

Eclipse a dumbo??? Definately not ahahaha, it's just the picture that makes her look that way i'm guessing hahaha. She had just woken up :)

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
wow cute ratties and wicked awesome cage lol!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The cage cost $200 and i got it off Martin cages. It's a ferret cage hehe. Don't forget tho, it used to house 5 large males

·
Registered
30 Posts
one of your rats is four!!?? i've never heard of them living that long!

well, i've seen people say "sometimes they can live this long..." but never actually heard of someone that had one.

does he have hind leg paralysis or anything? he looks pretty good for his age!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
one of your rats is four!!?? i've never heard of them living that long!

well, i've seen people say "sometimes they can live this long..." but never actually heard of someone that had one.

does he have hind leg paralysis or anything? he looks pretty good for his age!!
He's healthy as a ratty can be. He'll be 5 in August. He has some furr loss, but they did just get over a lice problem.

He was born in my house, and never had been into a pet store. He's my baby boy :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I LOVE big cages! I also love picking out big cages, and decorating big cages for my animals!!!!! They seen just like ferrets, with that hammok thing. How long do ratties live for? Just curious. I probaly won't be getting a rat any time soon, no more room!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts