Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucy (brown normal Dumbo rattie).... and her 5 week old babies.
Mitch (tan Dumbo hooded rattie)... daddy to all babies
Brittney (grey Dumbo hooded rattie).... momma to 8 week holds and 2 week olds.

We rescued our ratties and they came with the babies. We have protien and veggies for them... all is well and will add pics soon!

· Registered
2,020 Posts
aww congrads on rescueing them , I hope the males who are 8 weeks are seprated from the females and that the daddy is no longer with the momma.

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Great that you rescued them! Looking forward to seeing pictures!
Welcome!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have the 8 weeks in a cage currently looking for homes for them. And one momma has her 5 week babies and momma with 2 week babies and the daddy is in a cage alone but we give him alot of attention.

· Registered
242 Posts
Five weeks is about time to be separating the other boys from their Mom, they can go live with Daddy now. Good on you for rescuing them, where did they come from?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They came from a house that didn't want them no more. Next week were putting the younger boys in with dad.

· Registered
242 Posts
Awesome, the sooner the better lol you don't need anymore babies! I have a pregnant rattie right now, kind of the same scenario.. I was told they were all in sexed cages but obviously not since Lilly is about to pop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.