Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I wrote in another thread that I had got my saddle. But due to a disagreement with the saddles (owner) I had to look for another one. But I found one. Well I would have to order it. So another girl that trains with the trainer I have has the same saddle and let me see how her's fit my mare and me lol. So everything was great. So I ordered it and it arrived today! YAY! :D It came with the saddle leathers, irons and the bridle. And I got my bit today too. So my trainer told me to try it on Argo so we could make sure fit. In case I would have to send it back. Well my saddle pad won't be here until tomorrow and since we were making sure it fit. I didnt want to get it dirty so Yes that's a Western blanket under it lol Heres the pics I got. Sorry she's dirty it snowed and now it's muddy.

Hope you enjoy... BTW I actually managed to get the saddle on without any help...LOL Yay! I was so confused at first and then I finally got it lol

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Looks great! Congrats. I know how exciting it is when you get new tack. I have new tack just sitting here waiting for me to go and try out, but the weather has been holding me back. My husband thinks I am so funny, he just can't understand why I have so many saddles, bridles, halters, etc., yet only have two horses! I love to dress my horses up? :lol: Have fun.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Thats only the third time she's ever had a saddle on...LOL Trust me she was less than happy about the whole thing...hehe And Guess what?? My blanket came today lol. So now I don't have to use a western blanket. It's a pink camo ( YES I love pink!! hehe) All purpose pad. Can't wait to see what it looks like on Argo. :0)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Hooray! your blanket came! :hapdance: Now you know I can't wait to see more :photo2: photos! Wow, Argo has only had a saddle on 3 times? How well trained is she? Are you training her? Be sure to keep up on your posts. I love stories like this. :snowwave:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the only actual training she has had was my brother jumping up on here and riding her with a halter and rope. But I'm actually training her now. Yeah I need to post the videos I have of her in the round pen. She's doing great with her training. Yes I'm getting more pics today lol

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Fae, Quit trying to steal all of the horsies! -sp? You have to share! Hee Hee.
Megan, Where are the pictures??? You have had a whole day to get new pictures of that pretty new blanket, on that beautiful horse, with that beautiful new saddle on! Hee Hee. Can't wait much longer, must have pictures . . . hurry! Hurry! Yea, new pictures coming :photo2: I really like horses, and new tack, can you tell? :roflmao: Oh, yea ... and I'm a Happy Little Avatar too! HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA I change my Avatar almost daily. And everyone thinks I've lost it. But I'm Happy, Hee Hee. :lol:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much. Oh thats my lil sis in the pictures hehe.. Charlene...I know I know I have taken to long to get my pics on here lol... It's been raining and Ar don't like coming inside so I just let her play outside in the rain lol I will get pics as soon as it stops raining... lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
Cute horse and nice saddle!

·
Registered
129 Posts
is this an english saddle? the pictures are deleted or moved is what it says I was wondering what brand of saddle , where did you get it , and do you like it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts