Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would just start one topic for my ever changing set up

their current set up ( the pics are a little old but it still looks the same)

Kodi

Sadi ( excuse the mess)

The whole set up

·
she-mayor of Whoville
289 Posts
awesome! 3 crittertrails! Are they for Kodi?

I have 2 crittertrails and tunnels..Jigglypuff is in one and I might just connect it to the other... too bad the other one is princess pink.

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the CT's are for Kodi Sadi is a syrian lol I couldnt imagine her fat butt in them. kodi is in the pics of the ct's lol.

Also hamsters need 360 sq inches floor space even 2 crittertrails is small at only 320 sq inches but its better than only one

·
Registered
43 Posts
I really need to get a Wodent wheel for my new girl, where did you find yours?

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it was petdiscounters my 3 wheels cost me almost $40 but its worth it they LOVE them and are safe. Kodi has 2 wheels and only uses his wodent wheel. They send you random colors but I doubt that matters. Only down side is they are a pain to clean. Also if your girl is big I'd go ahead and order the 11 inch

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think it was petdiscounters my 3 wheels cost me almost $40 but its worth it they LOVE them and are safe. Kodi has 2 wheels and only uses his wodent wheel. They send you random colors but I doubt that matters. Only down side is they are a pain to clean. Also if your girl is big I'd go ahead and order the 11 inch
Yeah, my new girl is a Dark Eared White and she came from a reputable breeder, so she is HUGE! And when I say Huge I mean Like a smallish rat >_< Her genes are insane - I definitely need a large wheel - that's why I'm looking at the Wodent Wheel. The 12 inch Silent Spinner is too big for her I think - then again I haven't even considered it to be honest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts