Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would show you a couple of pictures of my two new babiesl These pictures were taken on our way home, while we were in the car. hee hee.

Tomeeka loves my jewelry. LOL "Ooooh, sparkles Mommy!"

Cassie, loves my fingernails and holding my hands. They are both just dolls. Anyway, I'll get more pictures out of my camera soon. I just can't find them.

Hope you like them. See ya soon. :wavey:

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
Awwww!! WOW, I LOVE Cassie, she is beautiful!!
It looks like Tomeeka will be stealing your jewelry if you leave in her reach LOL hehe
Congrats :D
xxxx

·
Registered
745 Posts
Aww they are both adorable! I love Cassie! ^^

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
CongRATS!
They are both too cute! Tomeeka looks just like my Sage!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Awwww!!! They are soooo cute and tiny! Cassie is really gorgeous. :adore: Congrats on the new additions!!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
congrats! they're adorable!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
im really looking to adopt two pet rats if any one knows anyone please let me ... i really like to provide a loving home for to rattie tattes babies <3D~

·
Registered
21 Posts
They are both SO cute :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Aww wow they are both too cute. Is that a little Berkshire I see. Congrats on the new additions.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Cassie is a berkshire.
It is a variety of rat.Basically a rat with a white belly and feets!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pinkie, Yes, they do! They are SO soft! And they LOVE tummy rubs! LOL. Cassie still loves to come up and play with my fingers. She is so cute.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL, Georgia, we are seriously going to have to get you some cats and rats of your own! hee hee.
Scris129!!!! Your picture of Casper looks alot like my Tobee kitten! How adorable. Do you have more pictures of your Casper kitten?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts