Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, we are stuck. We need name suggestions for our baby bird. We are pretty certain she's a girl.

She's super loveable, and very talkative.

Idea's please!!

Jade had two good ones, but hubby doesn't like them. BLAH

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
I know hubby liked Sunshine ( :rolleyes: ), so what about Soleil (said So-lay)? Aurora?

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
Hmmmm how about..Angel? :rofl: LOL!

Lets see...Ohh he likes Sunshine.. Hmm I have a tiel' named Sunny, that's a cute, short version?

Ooooo I like Steph's ideas! :thumbsup:
I will keep thinking of more for ya! ;)

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ROFL... If I went with Angel, she would surely end up being a he. HEHE!!

Please keep them coming... I keep throwing them all at him.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hmmmm...how about

Haley?

Isabella?

Amelia?

Cleo?

Lola?

Swizzle?

Daiquiri?

Lexi?

LOL o.k. that's it for now...

·
Registered
208 Posts
what sort of bird is it?

I like these names...
Sprite (my old bird was sprite, she passed away from Psiticosis)
Bea
Addie
I like Chloe too

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
What about Carmen? :rofl: Sorry my bad! I have no idea and it would be cool to have an animal named after me but I seriously don't expect you to use it!!! It was simply a joke!! :lol: And besides if an animal is going to be named after me I want it to be an animal that I wouldn't be running from!!!

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ROFL @ Carmen. Ya know that isn't a bad idea, hehe!!

Now really, why would you run from a baby bird.

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
RSbunny said:
What about Carmen? Sorry my bad! I have no idea and it would be cool to have an animal named after me but I seriously don't expect you to use it!!! It was simply a joke!! And besides if an animal is going to be named after me I want it to be an animal that I wouldn't be running from!!!
:roflmao: CARMEN!!!!!!!!

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
Chrisanne all birds have beaks...no matter what age they are!!! Scary little critters!!! :lol:

·
Registered
208 Posts
RSbunny said:
Chrisanne all birds have beaks...no matter what age they are!!! Scary little critters!!! :lol:
The best part about my doves, their softbills...
it doesn't hurt when they bite!!!

:clap:

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
:rofl: If this bird gets named Carmen I swear I'll never make a joke again!!! Ah who am I trying to kid?? :lol: Well if you are going to use Carmen (and I know it won't be cause of me just cause the name fits...but I'll tell people it's named after me anyways so it really doesn't matter!!) then I guess that your bird is ok!! It's going to have a hard time attacking me with that beak when I'm all the way over here!! :lol:

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
:roflmao: Carmen!!!!!!!! You are so silly! You really are afraid of birds aren't ya!?
Oh Chrisanne, last night when I was trying to sleep, out of no where a name popped into my mind! :rofl: *Sugar*! I think that is cute, too! ;) Any more ideas yet?

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
great suggestions!! I really like Patience, but that is NOT suitable to her personality. LOL :rofl:

I think I'm kinda partial to Carmen too :neenaw: :rofl:

Hubby is picking though, I promised him. I'll let ya know what he decides.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
:lol: How much of a talker is she? If it's a lot, you can call her Yammer...my kids yammer all the time! :rofl: I kill me!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts