Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm desperately looking for some Fancy Rat & Fancy Mouse breeders in Texas! I'd prefer they either be near Dallas/Fort Worth or in East Texas, but I'm willing to travel, just not too far! I've been looking high & low & I'm really starting to get discouraged! I could ship rats, but the better breeders want you to be an established rodentry (breeding for 1 year) before they will ship to you (how the heck am I supposed to do that if they won't sell me any rats to start breeding???) & many don't like to sell their critters to breeders anyway! This seems pretty rediculious to me...we all have to sign the same contract so what's the difference!!!??? I would think that these people would be more willing to help out a newby! Anyway, if anyone out there can give me current contact info for a Fancy Rat or Fancy Mouse breeder near me, please let me know!!! Thanks so much! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
RE:Need fancy rat mouse breeder

Hi :),

My name is Schantal and I am the owner of PMG Rattery. I would love to help you get started with a couple of rats and show you what you should know to breed. I am located in Plano,Tx which is 15-20 min from Dallas.Please let me know if you would like to adopt a couple of my ratties. I am constantly getting new awesome rats with good personalities. We really strive for rats that are sweet and we handle all of our babies from the second day they are born. They get handled three times a day even before their eyes or ears open. We breed rex,dumbo,standards,hooded,huskey's, and many others. At the moment we have some aguti and black hooded babies who carry a recessive Dove gene. If these babies are bred they may produce 3/4 dove. Please let me know :). I also have a gorgeous berkshire female for sale that has given me great babies. We do NOT breed high whites so you do not have to worry about any of our babies suffering from Megacolon. Thanks and please contact me soon....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

I am looking to adopt two male rats, preferably hooded, that are young (a few days post weaning, if possible). I live in Dallas and if adoption is possible and how much you charge to adopt.

Thank you,

Nicole

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi! I'm a breeder up in Utah and I have a family member in Plano that's looking to get her son a hamster. I've almost persuaded her to get rats. :) I'd like to help her choose a couple pet rats but I won't be down til August. What do you think you'll have then? I couldn't tell what you're breeding now or in the near future (other than kinky rats) from your site.

THX!

Kadi Heath

1 - 5 of 5 Posts