Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..

We are adoptiong 2 rats today.. Saving them from rescueme.org. What I need to know is how to properly introduce rats to each other. We have Hector.. and the 2 we are getting are brothers... So what is the best course of action in putting these guys together?

Thanks

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
Hey guys..

We are adoptiong 2 rats today.. Saving them from rescueme.org. What I need to know is how to properly introduce rats to each other. We have Hector.. and the 2 we are getting are brothers... So what is the best course of action in putting these guys together?

Thanks
What do you know of these rats? Age?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We were told they are 7 months old.. the owners have had them since they got them from a breeder in April.. They are very sweet rats..They are both boys siamese and look identical.. they are way bigger then my hector...I will post pictures in a few minutes

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
We were told they are 7 months old.. the owners have had them since they got them from a breeder in April.. They are very sweet rats..They are both boys siamese and look identical.. they are way bigger then my hector...I will post pictures in a few minutes
You will have to wait until you have them in your hands and determine what they are really like in your home. Take the first while to get to know them, and them to get to know you. Its how trust builds, then you can consider intro's later on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts