Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(I need everyones postive thoughts and prayers tonight to go towards philly and her 1 living kitten out of 3, philly was rushed to an emergency vet tonight for an emergency C-section. 2 of the 3 babies did not survive, 1 is still breathing and the vet is hoping that it survives. Ill keep u updated on the news

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Poor baby. Best wishes to Mommy and baby.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Poor thing, I hope see's OK!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
You will all be in my thoughts :(.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Philly had to spend the night at the hospital but great news she is offically home, and her 1 little kitty survived :) i have to bring philly back in 10 days to get the stitches out but shes doing amazingly so is little alien she brought with her :) ill post pics as soon as there settled in :)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cant wait to know boy or girl then i can properly name it :p

·
It's all for them
603 Posts
Aw..the poor little girl! Thank goodness she Chose you in time, it's unthinkable that she would have had to go through that all by herself.

Good job getting her to the vet in time.

I guess you better change your siggie now. And you've got a human baby coming soon too, don't you? You're going to be running a regular nursery!:crylaugh:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:crylaugh:
Aw..the poor little girl! Thank goodness she Chose you in time, it's unthinkable that she would have had to go through that all by herself.

Good job getting her to the vet in time.

I guess you better change your siggie now. And you've got a human baby coming soon too, don't you? You're going to be running a regular nursery!:crylaugh:
Oh i know lol :crylaugh: heres an even better pick of the little Alien,http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa463/nibbler1988/alien1.jpg

·
It's all for them
603 Posts
Oh my, it just squeezes my heart to see something so tiny and helpless. I am still praying thanks that she came to you in time. All paws that the little one continues to grow and thrive.

They spayed her when they did the c-section right, so she won't have to go through any more surgery?

Keep us posted!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh my, it just squeezes my heart to see something so tiny and helpless. I am still praying thanks that she came to you in time. All paws that the little one continues to grow and thrive.

They spayed her when they did the c-section right, so she won't have to go through any more surgery?

Keep us posted!
yup they spayed her when she had the C-section the only big thing she has to go through next is getting the staples taken out in 10 days.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is it hurting her to nurse with the staples, do you think?
doesnt seem to bug her at all supringly , i have pain meds she gets once in the morning and once at night and that might be why its not bugging her right now, the little kitty hits the staples but she doesnt really flinch

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The baby is soooo active and a screamer -_- lol if its not near philly he screams like a crazy man till she picks it up and brings it closer lol

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
weve decided to name the baby Kimik <3

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Awwww, that is adorable!! Poor Philly though, those stiches look really painful!

Ilove his name! :D Alien would have been pretty awesome too though LOL!
Are you keeping him??

1 - 20 of 102 Posts