Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

New additions to the Hector family...

Tags
additions rat
2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  luvboyrats 
#1 ·
Hello guys N gals & rats of all ages!!! Just wanted to share some photos of 2 new boy rats we rescued from rescueme.org... They so far are sweet but a little timid.. They never once tried to bite me.. I think they will be good friends with Hector!!! Only thing is.. they are much bigger than hector.. and according to waht pet smart told us hector is 7 months old.. and we were told the new boys are 7 months old.. so I dunno aboout the age thing... but here come the pictures...

PS.. take a look at the last picture.. The people we got them from were putting this "Smellin Good" spray fragrance on them. It makes them smell like baby powder and makes thier fur a bit rough... thier fur is not nearly as soft as Hectors... What do you think about this stuff?

the End..........

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
The big cage you see is at our house now. They were actually living in a cage a third that size.... This cage has 3 levels!! WOW!!The people we got them from said they were Siamese... and the look exactly the same.. We have been trying to tell them apart... or at least see a marking on one thats not on the other... Yes we are thinking about names.. I was thinking about Whiskers for one of them.

DO you think thier fur should feel soft? Cause it feels more rough feeling.. I think its that spray stuff they were using.. Dont worry I already tossed it.

Anyway.. see ya next time...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.