Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the hamster and gerbil forum but I have good news!Just today I went out and got my first ever pair of gerbils!Flo is a ginger one and has a tiny white dot on her head and Phoebe is brown/black.Sorry just thought I'd tell you I'm real excited! :lol:
Pics soon
Sophie x

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Congratulations on the new babies!
Gerbils are such great pets, and it's always exciting when you bring someone new home.
What colours are they?
Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: I'm not very good on gerbil colours and stuff but Flo is a ginger colour and Phoebe is a browny black (more brown than black).My digi is a bit broken at the moment but I promise that when I fix it pics will be on the website as soon as possible!They are really cute and really tame.Do you know what kind they might be? :D
Sophie x

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Awww! Congratulations!!! I have a Phoebe and a Flo too... lol Sounds like your Phoebe is a golden agouti and your Flo might be an spotted argente or spotted dark eyed honey. Does she has black eyes or ruby eyes? It's still hard to tell without pics, but I'm pretty sure that I got Phoebe right. You can check the colors here: http://www.agsgerbils.org/Color_Strip/index.html Can't wait to see pics of them!!!! 8)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I thought that your Phoebe was the cutest name ever and my friend got Flo of Nemo like you! :lol: I think the same as you about the colours, your site was helpful, thanks.I didn't know how kind and fun gerbils were.I have several mice and hamsters but never gerbils, they are SOOOO much fun!My mum says I canm get a new digi in 2 days because we can't get the old one fixed so I will post pics as soon as possible!Oh and Flo has ruby eyes :)
Sophie x :D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Congrats on your new gerbils, cant wait to see pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts