Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new baby shaws jird,i got her yesterday and shes 3 months old, i havent thought of a name yet for her so any suggestions would be helpful, shes sooo tiny:D ive thrown a pic of reggie in for the heck of it :rolleyes: Ive only been able to get 2 pics of her but ill be getting some more soon. Shes so small compared to reggie, he wasn't even that small when he was 3 months, maybe its a female/male thing.
(Asleep on the way home in her carrier)

(Just after we got home she woke up)

(Reggie on my shoulder)

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Awww Congrats! She's cute!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Awww...so cute!

·
Jird Jostler
810 Posts
AWWW :). Looks alot like my Minnie when I first got her. If you ever have any questions / problems relating to jirds feel free to e-mail me, I've owened quite a few :). xx

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Georgia! Hi its been a while:D hows minnie doing? she got any bigger?

·
Jird Jostler
810 Posts
Lol, I know. Oooft hardly find time to come on here anymore what with ALevels and whatnot. Minnie's fine, she is pretty huge now... Hmm I'm thinking she may need to go on a diet actually. :'). I notice you've got a new Jird now, congrats :). How are they both ? . Xxx

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i always seem to have uni work grrrrr! lol, Haha yeah reggie needs go on a diet too, its the meal worms i think haha, but yeah they're both fine after moss died i wanted to get a female, but i read they can be alot more fiesty than males but i thought nahhh they cant be that bad, haha i was wrong she is wayyy more than what the boys used to be, and its taken me agessss just to try and hold her, this is gonna take a while i think lol :D

·
Jird Jostler
810 Posts
Yeah, Haha.. Female's do seem to be alot faster. I think the males are just lazy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
whats the difference between a jird and a gerbil ??? and Awww Congrats! She's well cute!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep and gerbils can pretty much live in groups togther, jirds not so much, you can house two males together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts