Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember my recent rescue girl,Candy? Here are some new pics of her,she is doing well!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Oh, she's adorable!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
candyraver said:
She's a pretty girlie. Her sisters say hi!! :D (well in their own ratty way they say hi...lol)
And Candy says hi back!All three are now hapy girlies,since they have nice homes now!!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Adorable!! :)

·
Still Waiting
444 Posts
Aw, what a cutie! I am glad that she is doing well! :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perfect said:
Aw, what a cutie! I am glad that she is doing well! :)
Candy is doing wonderfully!She still nips,but it is only for attention now and I am slowly getting her out of that habit.I will "squeak" when she nips and that stops her.I also don't pull my hand away when she nips anymore.She only nips for attention tho,but it makes sense,since she was deprived of any good attention before I got her!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
i'm starting to warm up to rats. the tails used to kind of urk me out but they don't bug me too much now though. your little girl is adorable :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sara8 said:
i'm starting to warm up to rats. the tails used to kind of urk me out but they don't bug me too much now though. your little girl is adorable :)
Hmmmm...maybe we have a future ratty owner here????? :giggle: They make greyt pets and are rather addicting...:yes:

I love their tails and never in my life had a problem with them,nor could I see why they grossed other people out.

Maybe the fact that rats always forget to wash their own tails???:crylaugh: ;)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Vanilla_Rat said:
Hmmmm...maybe we have a future ratty owner here????? :giggle: They make greyt pets and are rather addicting...:yes:

I love their tails and never in my life had a problem with them,nor could I see why they grossed other people out.

Maybe the fact that rats always forget to wash their own tails???:crylaugh: ;)
mmmmmm i don't know....maybe someday but they would probably belong to my husband more than me. i think the tail freaks me out cause it is bald. plus rats get an undeserved reputation of being dirty and i just learned on tv not to long ago that they are actually really clean.:)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Yeah, they are really clean, they wash themselves a ton, and they wash each other a lot too.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rats are very,very clean!The like to marinate in their own pee sometimes tho,but otherwise are always cleaning themselves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts