Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new frogs posed for some close-up pictures a few days ago and I thought you might enjoy them. They just thrill me with their coloring, it is so bright. Enough talk, on with the pictures!

Hope you like them! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mtmaughan, between the new frogs and the new kitten, I am really having a hard time getting anything done! :lol: Someone is always doing something cute and I am running to grab my camera! Be prepared to get lots of pictures!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really need to post a picture of them when they are all folded up and sleeping. THAT is when they REALLY look like a plastic toy! LOL They amaze me. Nature's animals are so beautiful, I am always in awe. I am so lucky to have them in my home.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Nikko! I am glad you don't mind the pictures. Hee hee. I am finding that I just love taking pictures of my zoo! They fascinate me. And it seems to make me feel at peace. I love watching them.

·
Registered
745 Posts
woow! I love tree frogs ^^ I would stay all day looking at them too if I were you xD

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've always wanted a red eyed tree frog!
Thanks for the pictures.. Dont tell my parents, that I am now going to set up a tank! :)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awesome raine555! When you set up your tank, just be sure that you have some sort of daylight lamp and some sort of night time heat lamp for them. You will also need to mist them two to three times a day. This is pretty important for them. I am a stay at home person, so it is easy for me. They like real plants, plenty of crickets and a small pond and you will be set. You will absolutely love them. But, one thing, if you are looking for an "active" frog, they are NOT your frog. I rarely catch them moving! But when I do, WOW! How beautiful they are. I haven't heard them make a sound yet, but am hoping they will soon. Keep me posted, o.k.? I'm excited for you. Oh, one more thing, expect to pay around $50.00 for a frog and you should get a pair. (Because nobody should have to live alone!) hee hee:wavey:

·
Registered
159 Posts
wow your frogs is beutiful. i love the eyes they is so big and colourful. which kind of plant do you have in the tank? i have a epiphyte in my gecko tank and i was think of a spineless succulent but i dont know my gecko mite eat it haha. :approve:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh, dear, I wish I could tell you! LOL. All I can tell you is that they are real plants and that I get them from a local grocery store that has a small floral department in it. She carries small potting plant that only cost $1.99 each and I just love them. So, when a cricket eats them, or a frog accidentally breaks one, no worries! I just go and replace it with a new plant. They are great. Sorry I could not have been of more help. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.