1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
awww he's cute, will he change colour?

·
Registered
123 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I want one are they hard to take care of?

·
Registered
112 Posts
awww good luck!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Call him sootie!! The irony! :D

My sister has a pure black cat, and i wanted to call her snowie,but they won't let me...

·
Paw Talk's prodicle son .
2,405 Posts
I remain Hedgieless

Apart from one that visits the garden at 22

= ^ _ ^ = Wow you are lucky to have such a pure white hog boy.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
He's just adorable, let us know when you come up with a name!

·
Registered
62 Posts
New hedgehog too!

:wavey:Congrats on the aquiring of your new hedgehog!Albino too. Hey, small world! I got my new baby hedgehog :D last friday too! I could have gotten a baby albino girl but decided not too.Mines regular tan and brown coloration. Cute like yours too!Her name is Lily and she's 6 months old:binkie: . i got her from VIPets in Grand Rapids on Division St. Whered you get yours? how old? A couple names you could use(let me know if you do): Sonic,Spike,or something like Butch just to say a few. Heres a couple pics of my girl:

Tired and just waking up.:rolleyes:

Sniffing to see what the camers is.:D

Huffing and Puffing! Also camera shy!:crylaugh:

I dont know if my pictures are working on here or if I even know how to do it but let me know(anyone) if they work or not!Thanks!
HOPE YOU ENJOY TOUR LITTLE BOY AND FIND A NAME THAT FITS HIM!AGAIN CONGRATS! IKNOW HOW MUCH FUN THEY ARE SO ENJOY!:D

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
animalchic24/7 said:
I dont know if my pictures are working on here or if I even know how to do it but let me know(anyone) if they work or not!Thanks!
Your pictures aren't working...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.