Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I added a couple new items to the PT Store today!

The t-shirt says "Chinchillas -- More than a hobby, it's an addiction!" and features an adorable chinchilla graphic!

This logo is also on a clock, hooded sweatshirt, and mousepad for all you chinchilla addicts out there! :)

I'm working on a few more too! Be sure to keep checking!

Suggestions welcome, by the way! :D

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another item added ...

This is for any bird lovers out there ... It's on a t-shirt, sweat-shirt, and mug. If you want it on something else, just let me know! (no charge to change images around, just to customize an image!) :D

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more added ...

Right now this one's only on a mug, but like I said, I can add it to any product. :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Oooh...nice!

Just curious tho...why is there an angry face for this thread? That kind of confused me.

·
can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
Vanilla_Rat said:
Oooh...nice!

Just curious tho...why is there an angry face for this thread? That kind of confused me.
Me too I wondered about the face

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
i think it was just a mistake.......more importantly....is the PT store still open for business Stephanie??? :question:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
luvnature said:
i think it was just a mistake.......more importantly....is the PT store still open for business Stephanie??? :question:
I definatly wanna know that too!

·
Curmudgeon
1,843 Posts
She's going to be offline for a couple of days, while moving.

bob

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Well I'm not 100% on the store. I know that things are still listed but Steph will definitely have to get back to you about that.

The angry face was a glitch when doing some work to the site a while back. All of the post icons change to something else during the process. There may be other old posts that have the wrong icons next to them. I completely forgot about that happening.

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Andy will eventually be taking over the store, we just have to get it transferred. Nothing new has been added in quite some time, so hopefully he will be able to get some new products and designs in.

As for the icon, see Dena's answer.

I am indeed still busy getting unpacked and such as well as driving back to Charlotte to have Creole rechecked today, so my online time will be very limited. My computer isn't hooked up to the internet yet (some idiot didn't feel the need to install a cable jack in any of the spare bedrooms so I have to go find a PCI card for the wireless connection since my computer is ancient), and I'm using Charlie's laptop in the mean time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I edited the thread to remove the grumpy smiley. Just doesn't seem right on a shopping thread - new duds are so fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts