Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dyed my hair red. Everyone says it matches my personality too. Plus I've found old clothes that used to be too small. THEY FIT! I can even get into a Large. It doesn't look right, but I'm working on it! I'm so proud of myself!

And sorry it's blurry...mom took it

Ok well the pic won't show but go to www.flickr.com/photos/txcowgirl1886 and you should find it. Sorry I'm working on posting it

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
WOW I like it! Looks nice! :) It's a nice surprise to find you lost weight without trying! Congrats lady :)

Ps: the horses on the flikr page are stunning too!

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh i've been trying! I eat less and when I get upset (anger, sadness, whatever) I work out! I don't turn to food like I used to!

Yea it rained Christmas eve and was below freezing so I had to help blow dry the horses before we pu ton the coats! They did this last year too! Junior freaked, Winter was looking for a carrot

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
lol that's fantastic! Keep at it, I'm afraid I have a stress problem whereas I eat a lot of food. Mostly my laziness keeps me from eating bc I don't keep stuff like that around the house and realy don't wanna go out to buy it!! lol I always have sweet food around- once when my bf was asleep I ordered 20$ worth of sweets. . . BUT it was a last call for the small animal rescue fundraiser ;P

That's fantastic, keep it up :)

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Mom is slowly learning not to say anything. She says don't, I do. It's how I am. So if she wants me to lose weight she's figured out to leave what i eat alone. I eat less that way. I don't want to sound like I'm blaming mom, half is my personality...but she has alwasy told me WHATEVER i eat is bad. She even criticized an apple so I usually eat when she's not around...it helps too, i guess

1 - 5 of 5 Posts