Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new phone!!

I'm just announcing because I'm excited. The best pat of my new phone, it was free. It's a Verizon Voyager, it has a touch screen and a qwerty keyboard. It's NOT a Blackberry Pearl, and it's Not T-Mobile. (The old phone and company)

I still haven't figured out hoe to use the phone and Vcast is throwing me off but I was able to check my bank account status from Petsmart.

It's Awesomesauce!:woot2:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congratulations on the phone! I know some people get caught up in brand-names in cell phones, but it's generally about what works for you. I had a friend with one of the Blackberries and he had constant problems with things going wrong. If you like your phone, that's what is most important!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I've had the Voyager for almost a year now and I still absolutely love it! Congrats, I hope it serves you well. :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Blackberry Perl (My main phone till I can port the number to Verizon) and I hate it. It's made of really cheap plastic parts which constantly fall off and the Sim card would move so I'd have to reset the phone at least twice a day.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Thast cool right now I have a verizon lg chocolate 2 and i really like it. i am a pretty fast texter for a phone with out a full keyboard though. Sorry I am a terrible typer today. My friend and her twin have the glyde and I lo9ve that phone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts