Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, Russ is quite camera-shy, so any opportunity I get in which he allows me to take photos of him is a rare event. Here are a few photos from his post-dinner nap this evening. He and his brother, Stanley, turn 23 months old this Wednesday. :)

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Awwww, my sweet Russ Russ! (Well, okay, he is Breyer's sweet Russ-Russ, but I get to be honorary auntie!)

What a precious boy! Mr. Sleepy Face after his dinner. So adorable....he looks like he is living the good life for sure! Thanks for posting pictures, as I know how camera shy he can be! :D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know! I was so happy that he was sleepy and didn't notice the camera clicking! :D Stanley loves to get his picture taken, but with Russ it's usually a challenge!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I got lucky and was able to take some more pics of him tonight! He was watching tv with me as he sat in his favorite little box. :heart:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Awww! I just showed these new pics to my hubby and he said, "Awww, what a sweet bear!" We loved them. He looks so content and sleepy! What a little cutie!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww, hi Marc! Thanks, you guys. He was quite the sweetie pie tonight. :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts