Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been out for a while, but wanted to see if someone could tell me what this piggle is exactly, his hair is going crazy...Oh I got 2 new Rescue Piggles, my daughter has named them Little Bill & Elephant, noisey little guys, they freak out when I take the water bottle to fill it, so I've had to buy a second, just so that they can see that they have one.....and Little Bills hair is just getting nuts! He had the "skunk" tail when I got him, but now all of his hair is about 2 inches, and growing!

Also, I'll be getting a C & C cage from a local lady who builds them, and I'd like to know, do they use ramps? For the space, she said she could build me a 2 level, and I'm also hoping to introduce all my guys (yes, all males) so that maybe they can all live together. the cage I'm considering is a 59x29x29 with a half second level, for the added space. Will that be big enough for 4 Pigs?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Guinea pigs can use ramps. Some are more inclined to use them over others. My guinea pig won't use a ramp to save her life, but she'll jump up to a level that's low enough.

I think that breed is called Abyssinian.

·
Rodentologist
1,941 Posts
I would probably try to go wider instead of up, because some pigs don't use ramps. We recommend a 2.5 as a bare minimum for 3 males, and try to talk people into a 2x6 whenever possible.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok! Thanks Jen, I actually have four now, the fourth is a Brown and White American. I'll go bigger! Not up, just bigger! Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts