Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I haven't been on much. :blush: I've been very busy with my early Christmas present. Early in December I got a puppy from our local shelter (same one I got Lacey and RB Mandy from). So here he is...

Jake at 7 weeks...

8 weeks...

and at 10 weeks...

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Oh he is sooo adorable! He looks like the dog in the picture that say's something like 'Fluffy destroyer of worlds' or something...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Oh he is sooo adorable! He looks like the dog in the picture that say's something like 'Fluffy destroyer of worlds' or something...
That's exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the nice replies! Jake is a Shepherd/Collie mix,at least for the most part. Ha ha, the first pic of him he does look like a little devil, doesn't he? I think he was saying "why am I the only boy furkid in this house?":fit:

·
Registered
41 Posts
What a sweet looking baby. I'm so glad you adopted a pound pup.:D

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
awwz!! :heart: he's CUTE!!!!!!

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
He is such a cutie!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
He is so cute!!!!
How do your other dogs like the new little guy?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well...the first week I was afraid we'd have to take him back because I thought Layla would kill him!:( Now they are best buddies, toys are a touchy subject but she's coming around,learning to share. Lacey is tolerant of Jake and I do believe even she likes him too!:D I was a nervous wreck those first few weeks, had to really watch them carefully.

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
Oh he is just too adorable. I want to give him squeezes. That face - I can see why you picked him.
Remember the girls need to train this little boy right. All boys need training.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts