Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just wanted to get other people's opinions on my new puppy. Her mom was a white bulldog mix and dad unknown. First pic is at 10 weeks. Second and third pics are 12 weeks and weighed at about 10lbs. People at animal shelter said possible boxer/border collie mix, maybe even some chihuahua. What do you think? and how big do you think she'll get?

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
I think my vet told me that dogs usually double their weight from whatever they are at 4 months. I can't remember exactly. My dogs ended up being on the lighter side than what was predicted.

She sure is a cutie, but I'm never any good at guessing breeds.

·
Registered
745 Posts
omg she is such a cutie! Congrats! I have no idea what she is but she is adorable!

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I think my vet told me that dogs usually double their weight from whatever they are at 4 months. I can't remember exactly. My dogs ended up being on the lighter side than what was predicted.

She sure is a cutie, but I'm never any good at guessing breeds.
That seams odd, is that just for small breeds? Cooper (lab mix) was like 25 at 4 months and 70 full grown.

I would thing most large breeds would beat the double then 4 months at full grown

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
Awwww, your little pup is such a cutie!! Congrats :D
I think she is some sort of terrier, or has some terrie in her anyway.
xxxxx

·
Registered
771 Posts
That seams odd, is that just for small breeds? Cooper (lab mix) was like 25 at 4 months and 70 full grown.

I would thing most large breeds would beat the double then 4 months at full grown
that's probably the case. I always forget about the big ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts