Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tonight i just got a new adorable teddy bear hamster. He belonged to a 4 year old little girl until she got to scared of him and didnt want him anymore so her parents were looking for a new home for the hamster. Hes a little shy when you first pet him and then hes okay and likes to be held. He didnt come with a name so i am just calling him ashkii(means boy in navajo) until i can think of a new name. I am not a fan of his cage by any means until i can get him a newer and better one as well as a better wheel. Poor guy had a very tiny little food dish and had no water when he was dropped off. I am super glad i had gotten some food and will be getting shavings tomorrow since he had only come with alfalfa hay and treats and some wet tail and that is about it. I have no idea how old he is but hes pretty small and the people only had him for about 3 weeks before they got rid of him.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
either way hes cute :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Congrats.He is cute.
He looks older to me too,maybe not 2 yrs...but definatly older then a few weeks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i figured he wasnt just only a few weeks since i have seen young hamsters before. I just dont know his exact age is all. Thanks nibbler he is very cute.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Cuute! :)
Congrats on the new addition!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts