Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I"m new to this forum. My deaf wife and I (hearing man) have 4 Dumbo Rats. I have had a rat before but she passed away a couple years ago.
I"m 62 years old and really love animals. Just saying "HELLO" to everyone and I'll post pictures when this forum allows me to.

In Washington State

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Welcome Rustybux! (Outstanding name btw)

Glad to have you aboard. You'll find us a small like minded company. Tell us a story about you!

I'm 40something, a storyteller, with 1 husband, 2 boys, 1 elderly bassador, and 6 manrats--3 dumbo, 3 top.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!

I am a rodent/dog/reptile rescuer with 1 husband and 1 son 5 dogs 15 rats and 30 various reptiles and 250 various spiders/scorpions and of course about 40 fish tanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the name Rustybux because that was the name of my house rabbit. His name was Rusty and the Bux came about as he was a "buck". I love lop ears on a rabbit. He never had a cage and was free to run around the house. Trained to do tricks. I miss him. Anyway, I've had a couple rats before and decided to get 4 more. They are all males, brothers. Dumbo's are so cute with those ears.
My wife is deaf, met her online, she taught me sign language. I"m sure i'll have questions about the rats. Wish I could post pics of them but have to wait until I post enough messages.
Thanks for the warm welcome

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Welcome to paw talk :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Welcome! I can't wait to see your rats! :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Rusty sounds like he had a very good life with you. :)
RustyBux is a great way to remember him too. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your ratties. I love dumbo ears too. So sweet. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts