Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a pet store today looking for bedding (they were totally rude but that's another story) and found these!!

They're pretty big so I took a hammer to them to break them in pieces and the chins go nuts!! Obi couldn't chew it fast enough! :lol:

Ingredients:
Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Flour, Oat Flour, Apple Pomace, Rolled Oats, Molasses, Vegetable Oil (Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract), Flax Seed Meal, Norwegian Kelp Powder, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Anise Oil, Zinc Methionine, Vitamin E.

· Registered
2,000 Posts
I've been thinking about getting my chins some type of horse cookies, but I haven't been able to find any packages under 5lbs or $20 :lol: I'll definetly have to look for those, what petstore did you find them at?

· Registered
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They were at a grossly overpriced store here in town called Pet Pros. Only $4 for these though. Their bird toys however were $15 for one I usually pay $6 for. :no2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.