Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought these girls home this past week and they're so adorable. Tiny little things and almost identical, but so sweet! The instant they were put in the carrier to go home, they started trying to break free and have their shot at being fugitives... so I named them Thelma and Louise :D

Thelma

Thelma

Louise

Louise

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Aww, they are precious!! What beautiful little girls! And I LOVE their names, perfect! Thanks for sharing the pictures and welcome to the forum Thelma and Louise, you are cuties!!:wavey:

·
Registered
236 Posts
They are cute little girls... Are they mice? or rats?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
They are mice, I am sure. Skinnier tails, smaller bodies and big, big ears. Yes?

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
They are mice.

And cute ones at that! I miss having mice.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I Love the second picture!!!!!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yep, she is a cutie patootie in the second picture! (Well, in all of them, but the second one is so adorable...like she is looking at the camera and saying, "Hellos!!")

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just love how huge their ears are! Sooo adorable, I could stare at them all day!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Tonya and I went to the pet store 2 days ago just looking to buy some toys for the boys... While we were ther we saw some mice.. They were so tiny.. I went to hold one.. and they were like little mexican jumping beans!!! All over the cage.. LOL.. I didnt get to hold one.. but we adopted 2 new female rats!!! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts