Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeez, gotta take advantage when we gets a sunny, warm day here in Newfoundland!! lol Thrs was like 17 degrees (if you live south you don't know but this is WARM) so after school I took Coco and Acacia outside in the back while I read my books. Kaysh don't really like the wind but she binkies outside usually running full pace around the side of the house and back :)

< I really need a new harness!! But she don't mind this one half the time.

< Buddeez for lifez
< Love the pose. I know they do it on purpose :p
< Oh noes! You make bunny cry!

< cutting grass^^ She don't eat a fraction of what she breaks!

:thumbsup: What a happy bunny :D

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Aww, what a cutie! I have to remember to bring Smudge outside one of these days LOL.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
aww sooo cute ^_^

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cute!! Her white nose marking is so cool!

·
Registered
238 Posts
That's super cute. I love how she clips the grass and doesn't eat it! Same ol' wasteful bunnies :D I wish I could take Hamm outside but I would need A) harness B) fenced yard.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!! And caitlin- Acacia refuses to wear her harness indoors. I had to make her get used to it outdoors (in an enclosed area).
Thanks Kgleek! Her nose marking used to be straight, after she healed it took on a more wiggly-worm look :p And Barkingpup, my yard is not fenced. I keep her on the harness which is tied to Coco's extra rope which is tied to the deck. Plus I'm always out with her anyway. I know she would take off if seh was without her harness though!!
Jess, you toally should, although I'd say Smudge has spent many a summer outdoors ;) He's reitred now sure!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
LOL, yup he's living out his golden years as a spoiled little indoor bun. He's not missing out! :rolleyes: We do have an empty 8' x 2' hutch in the back yard though, so I'm debating on whether I should clean it out for use on nice days, or just sell it.
He does enjoy exploring our deck though, so maybe he and Dudley will have some fun out there this summer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts