Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup:

Yes, YOU [username]!
I thought this would make a nice thread topic....focusing on the positive!

Name something POSITIVE that has happened to you or for you today!

Doesn't have to be a big thing....small things are good too!
Just post something good that happened to you or for you today that made you :D smile!

I will start it!
*I received a nice package in the mail today! I love receiving surprises!*

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Your going to give me a heart attack on of these days lmao

Well now that I think about it, I was going out to let my horses out into the open grass area when our "evil" gees started to go after me. I didn't run but I told them no! one of them got my shorts and started wacking me with it's wing (omg it hurt) and Pongo comes running at them and just slams himself into the goose knocking it over getting in front of me and doing the low mean growl till the gees went away. I felt so loved!!!! those gees are so grumpy and I'm really happy Pongo didn't hurt them.... mean little buggers.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I get a kiss from my hunny every morning :)
My disabled bunny Ebony looked allot better this morning, so that made me feel better for her.

·
Registered
144 Posts
honestly Im having such a day today that reading this made me even sadder LOL-but then I realized I'm alive and pretty darn healthy, I'll take that :D

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
Ken took time off of work to take me to my docs and sat with me holding my hand while I waited...

A man at Tahoe Joes last night looked at me and my daughter and said we look like twins (shes my miny me) and said we were beautiful, made both of us feel good...she even held my hand in public after that lol

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Today wasn't so great for me...but...my cockatiel is exceptionally well behaved today for some reason.That's good,& I found a ring I lost 5 years ago :p

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Today wasn't horrible but it wasn't that good either. Pretty boring, really :p.

My dachshund, Rocky, is being really well-behaved today :). I wish he was like this more often :lol:.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Positive people!

Dragonrain said:
I had a crappy day today - bleh. Tomorrow will be better.
Lets try and keep it POSITIVE!

If something good happened today then post it.
That way this thread will be full of happy good things.:)

But i do hope your day will be better tomorrow.

·
can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
There were no bills in today's mail, and the sun was shining

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
I got some good food to eat and so did the rats and mice. I held my brothers cat, but I do that everyday because no matter how crappy my day holding crunchy and hearing him purr always makes me feel better.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Lets try and keep it POSITIVE!

If something good happened today then post it.
That way this thread will be full of happy good things.

But i do hope your day will be better tomorrow.
The fact that tomorrow will be better is the positive thing!! Since I really don't have anything good to say about today :)

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
I just got home from the fair! + maybe new pets SOON :D

Now I have more good things to say..I was upset earlier since i'm behind in paying bills& work isnt going as planned :) I only had $10,& it was to last me till the rest of the week...anywho,I was too ashamed to say I couldn't afford to go to the fair even though it was always an highlight of my summer,so I pretended I didn't want to go& played gamecube...
Mom saw thru that disguise (actually my brother called& said I was really upset) so mom,even though she just got off work...took me to the fair where I got to see people I haven't in awhile.
They have a bracelet thing there,for $20 something you get to go on how many rides you want..remember I only had $10...
So I decided to just go on one ride& that was it,well the tilt o' whirl was my choice :D & I didn't want to spend any more money cause it has to last til Saturday so my brother won me some toys!!
Now I have more teddy bears!
& Mom won me a plush snake!! :snake: I love snakes!

& Before I left I was asked if I wanted pet hamsters..since the babies were born ALREADY!! They only got the hamsters recently!!
So providing the mommy don't eat them (hoping dwarf hamsters don't unnecesarily eat their young) I'll be getting a few little hamhams!! :p

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I went out for supper with one of my very best friends tonight. It's been awhile since we have had the chance to do that. Then she came over to my house and we sat and chatted on the patio for awhile. It was so great just to be able to catch up and as a bonus 6 out of our 7 collective kids were at VBS for the night and the one that was left fell asleep at the restaurant so we got to chat uninterrupted and in peace:)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
The fact that my injured betta is doing heaps better!

1 - 20 of 110 Posts