Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
the bigger heart
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on ANYTHING i do, i thought maybe if i posted here i could get some support from adults or anyone. I'm jessica, i'll be 16 in 3 months. i love love love animals. and today, im going to apply for a job so i can spoil my babys:)

·
Super Moderator
334 Posts
I'm glad that you are willing to do whatever is necessary to take care of your animals. Wishing you the best!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Good luck! I'm Jessica too, LOL. I just got a job at Petland :D

·
the bigger heart
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha lucky! i might as well work at Jack's. they make me do everything . im in there soooooo much. haha. i love petland. they have one in the town my cousin lives in a couple hours north of me and its so cool. i applied at little ceasers pizza haha i hope i get it.

·
Super Moderator
334 Posts
on ANYTHING i do, i thought maybe if i posted here i could get some support from adults or anyone. I'm jessica, i'll be 16 in 3 months. i love love love animals. and today, im going to apply for a job so i can spoil my babys:)
How many pets do you have?

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Hey Jessica. :0 You'll find the people here very helpful and supportive. I know how you feel about your parents. It wasn't that long ago I had the same situation with my parents. But you know what? I'm 23 now and with the help of hindsight I realize my teenage angst got in the way of seeing what my parents were actually doing. By not supporting me, financially or very emotionally, I learned how to survive in the world. I swear to goodness.
I grew up dirt poor and while I'm still dirt poor I have a job and am attending school so that I will crawl out of my hole and become something. Neither of my parents did anything like this. Once you've learned to supprt yourself you will realize the benefits. I know so many people who have EVERYTHING handed to them by their parents. Seriously, they cannot life a finger to clean, they whine and sook about real life problems like making it to payday and never having enough. Mom and dad are with them until they die. Our society does not have room for that. Trust me.
If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here. :) Bless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts