Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jird Jostler
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aww, well I've just been stroking Minnie (Its very rare that she sits still enough for this) and she fell asleep :) She's even started to trust me enough to lie down and lift her paws up so I can tickle her stomach, she also moves her head to the side so I can tickle her chin.. I had her so asleep that I could even pick her up.. she didn't even move. Bless her. Hehe.. she's tucked herself up in her bed at the moment. I'm going to try and get pictures of her doing it again.. but I assure you that you will never have seen anything as cute :).

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is Minnie a mouse or a Rat? That sounds so sweet, it is adorable when you can sort of bond with your little guys. Winston did let me groom him by scratching lightly and stroking but now runs away when I try. He will still come onto my hand and scamper around me but no way would let me tickle his tum voluntarily. You are lucky to have such a special and trusting relationship :) This gives me hope for the future!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was so excite the first time sugar crawled up into my hand and let me stroke her head, belly and chin. Isn't it wonderful when all that love and hard work training and getting to know each other works out :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts