Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey :)

I was wondering if anyone has any links to good online pet supply stores - I know of some that just sell rabbit stuff, but I'm looking for a more general pet store where I could buy toys/supplies for all my pets at once.

I looked a little myself, but only found links to petsmart and stuff like that - I'd rather not buy from them if I can help it. There's only two good pet stores around here - one just sells fish supplies, and the other is hard for me to get too.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
i like looking on ebay ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks for posting this I too have been looking for good online stores.

drsfostersmith.com-cat,dog,bird,small animals,fish,reptiles and horses
8beaks.com-great bird toys

sence learning things about Petsmart and Petco I am thinking for shopping mostly online.

·
Registered
266 Posts
upco.com and jefferspet.com both have some good supplies. We have a lot of pets, so we buy in bulk from upco.

·
Registered
54 Posts
you could try ThatPetPlace.com

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
I too recommend Drs Fosters and Smith. They are great! :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
DrsFosterSmith is where I buy from, too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey :)

I was wondering if anyone has any links to good online pet supply stores - I know of some that just sell rabbit stuff, but I'm looking for a more general pet store where I could buy toys/supplies for all my pets at once.

I looked a little myself, but only found links to petsmart and stuff like that - I'd rather not buy from them if I can help it. There's only two good pet stores around here - one just sells fish supplies, and the other is hard for me to get too.
Hello Everyone, please check out this link for your four-legged friends, and surely you will love it, I too had some good experiences with pride my pet store. Regards

·
Registered
5 Posts
there are tons of online pet stores out there but I cannot recommend any link because they're all for dogs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts