Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this website, seniorpetproducts.com, the other day and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with shopping with them? I'm always somewhat cautious when coming across a new name like this and I'm wondering if anyone knows about them. Their website seems solid though.

·
Registered
802 Posts
When it comes to online purchasing, better to call them first, big companies have toll free hot line..

·
Registered
26 Posts
yes i agree. i bought one of my pups a designer paul frank dog bed about a month ago and called to make sure they could ship at reasonable price and that it was in stock and location of business. It's always best to call and get a live person to make sure they are a legitmate biz before ordering....been burned before.

·
Registered
26 Posts
When it comes to online shopping, be sure to read ALL of the fine print, including the product dimensions, return policy, shipping & handling rates, etc. I have had good and bad experiences because sometimes things look a lot bigger in their photos than they are in person. I've never shopped with seniorpetproducts.com, but I have with Petco.com. In addition to giving you detailed product information, there are even reviews ion the Petco.com product detail pages that you can read on particular products, which I've found to be uber helpful!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts