Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I thought I had already posted here.. but I guess not. (Too many forums to keep up with)

Anyway,
I am a class A USDA licensed breeder of exotics.. currently I only specialize in Sugar Gliders.

At the time of this post, I have 29 gliders(grey, cinnamon, black beauty, lion, White face blonde, leucistic het and albino het).

I also have Pembroke Welsh Corgis (4), horses (2 quarter, 3 minis), a red-eared slider, fish, and a guinea pig. I am a vet tech at a local animal shelter and we're always bringing home new kritters.. fostering one cute little puppy right now too. If I had the space, I'd have a ton more kritters roaming around, but I think my zoo is big enough now..

My plans are to open an animal sanctuary/zoo for exotics in the future in a place that doesn't have anything like that.. I'm majoring in Zoology at Northern Arizona University right now, and plan on getting a Masters/PhD in genetics. So, I'm always interested in anything genetic related.. outcomes of crosses specifically..

Anyway, I'll stop blabbing now.. feel free to ask any questions you may have of me, and PLEASE visit my website to see who I have available for sale often.. it's always changing.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Welcome to Paw Talk. Glad to have another Arizonan aboard. :welcome5:

·
Aspires to Change Oil
2,901 Posts
Hello, Krazy and Welcome to Paw-Talk!! We look forward to learning about you and all those kritters. :)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Hi and welcome to PT! Look forward to hearing more about you and your pets soon!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to PT!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts