Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am creating a web site about Dartanion and horse shows and pretty much my horsey obsession. It's not online yet but I wanted to get some imput from everyone. It has no realy purpose other than just to talk about D & I's show career and other fun stuff. I have a home page that gives a little blurp about D & I as well as about Jimmy & I. I have a page that shows our yearly shwo results and futur shows I plan to attend. Then a show pictures page a photo album for things not show related and a guest book. If you were to visit my page to learn more about D & I would there be something specific you would like to see or do you think what I have for now sounds ok?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Hi Fae! Maybe you could have a section that you could give tips to people on how to show your horse? Or, maybe how to correctly tack up your horse? LOL, I could use that one with the english bridles! LOL And even with all of the protective leg wear that horses need. I could use a section on those, including the bells that they use for horses feet. HELP! How do you size those, what exactly are they used for and how should they look when you have them on? Maybe just a general question / answer section for this dummy?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts