Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch Oprah tommorrow.
She is doing a show on puppy mills and pet overpopulation!

I normally do not watch this show,but will be tuning in tommorrow.

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
I will try to catch it as well...here where I live they did a huge story on it, even went under cover to show what its all really like...then gave all footage to the police

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
I want to know what her motive is. IMO she is doing a show on more then just puppy mills. I read that she has ties with PETA and HSUS so this show might be a ploy to just raise money for those organizations.

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
I know she has alot of dogs 2 cockers I think and 3 golden retrievers so I think she is doing it because shes a dog lover...and anything that brings this issue to the forefront has to be good...

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
i shall watch it for sure! i do have to work but i can get timeshifting for it i hope

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know she has alot of dogs 2 cockers I think and 3 golden retrievers so I think she is doing it because shes a dog lover...and anything that brings this issue to the forefront has to be good...
One of her cockers died a couple weeks ago due to liver failure and I heard she is dedicating this show to her beloved dog.

I don't think that episode is coming on today....:(
The advertised for the pregnant man...they never said anything about mills.Unless they are in the same show.

The show is coming on in about 15 mins,so I will know then!

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
where I live the pregnant man was yesterday...so hmmmm my guide says the puppy will is today and that its Lisa Ling thats doing the story...

I didn't know one of her cockers died, she absolutly loved those 2...I do know one of her Goldens died last year when a ball it played with got lodged in its throat while the dog walker was playing with them...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was the puppy mill episode and I watched it.It was sad.

Yes,just a couple weeks ago Sophie (cocker) died of kidney or liver failure...I can't remember which.This show was dedicated to Sophie.

They must of put the wrong commercial on...as it said the pregnant man one was on today,but it wasn't! :rolleyes:

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
watching it now...and let me tell you its breaking my heart...how anyone could do that to any living thing is crazy...its heart breaking

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
watching it now...and let me tell you its breaking my heart...how anyone could do that to any living thing is crazy...its heart breaking
It is super heartbreaking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts