Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Wow, he is just beautiful...what a darling little thing! Nibbler was right, Lilspaz is on the forum and hopefully she will see your post and give you some good advice on this. Wish I had some advice to give on wild rats! For now, of course, keeping him safe, warm and fed is the best you can do. I know my natural instinct would be to turn him into my lil baby and take care of him always, but I know there are issues with wild rats, so I can't let my "aww" feelings cloud my judgement on the best thing for the little guy. At least for now, he is helpless and needs a bit of TLC. Good luck to you. He really is darling.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I would take Breyer's suggestion and bond with him as much as possible while he is a baby. He is already getting very used to humans and of course he can't survive in the wild at this young age and alone. Do you want to keep him James? He really is precious.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.