Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this would be a fun thread.

My son's sweet white bunny Victor is a an artist. My husband just laughs. But me and the boys know he really is. Whenever you give him a paper towel he goes to town chewing and ripping till he is through with his finished product. Usually, it is some type of shoe or boot. My boys think he was a shoe salesman or a shoemaker in his past life. On one occassion though, he made a arm with a hand and five fingers on it. We think it has something to do with his idea with making shoes.

Then today, we wake up to find that our chinchilla got into the stack of newspapers and pulled them into his cage which then dropped down to victors cage. And victor was hoping around in house happily with his newest creation in his mouth. I SWEAR he was showing it off to us. When I bent down to see what it was- I was in awe. It was the number "8" from a ad on heavy paper. And it was chewed out in a perfect circle- with the 8 in the middle. Just how did he do that? Now we are thinking of the meaning. 8 pets? (4 rabbits,1 hamster, 1 chinchlla, and our 2 new piggies?) Or is it symbolizing tomarrow?? April 8th? Maybe he wants tomarrow's ads??? LOL

What funny things can your pets do??

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
LOL! That's so cute!

Smudge is a veggie drool splat artist. :p There are little green and orange splatters all over my walls, his toys, and his litter box from his veggies and carrot! And a few green and orange splotches on my carpet too. If he gets strawberries, it's even more colorful. What can I say? He's an enthusiastic eater!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG that is soooo funny. You got special art to your walls!!
My maxine is one crazy bunny with her strawberries. You can hear the watery mushy sound as she eats them and red juice drains from her mouth in a big puddle. Also does the same with peaches, cantaloupe and watermelon. When she is done, she licks it up. lol

And our flemish giant- whenever she needs something- she stands on her back legs and walks! yep, walks. the other day I was laying in bed and saw her walking. And I was like wth?? And got up to see what she needed and she ran to her waterbottle. It was empty. Then today I saw her walking again. And was all oh no, what now??? This time she ran to her food bowl. she dumped it over and she couldnt get to it. crazy females!!!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Aw, so funny!! They're such characters eh? Acacia is pretty mellow, she just chills and eats. Akina, on the other hand, was a body painter. Strawberries, carrots, anything with pigment and Akina was sure to color up her pretty white dewlap with it!! Real sloppy eater she was.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Haha, gotta love colorful bunny drool. Smudge doesn't lick his up though, he leaves it for me to marvel at.

LOL, Smudge can do that too! A few years ago I decided to teach him some tricks, like walking on 2 legs and turning in circles. It's been a couple years since I've had him do his tricks, but he seems to still remember them and once in a while he walks or spins when he hears me get treats. :p That's so weird that your bun did it on his own though!

@Amanda: Smudge doesn't have a dewlap, but he gives himself pretty paws. He looks so funny after he eats something red, he has "blood" all over his mouth, chin, and paws so I call him my vampire bunneh.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
LOL vampire bunneh!! That's cute! For food oriented bunnies its easy to teach them to stand up, Acacia refuses to even humor me though. The best she'll do is stand on my knee and perk up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw you can also teach bunnies to bowl. My kids brought their plastic bowling pics and ball downstairs. They wanted to teach the bunnies. Still havent gotten to it yet. Probably this summer when we have more time. I think our flemish giant will be the best at it...after she is out of her teen years though. Right now she is in the sprinting through the house phase. I swear she is part jackrabbit. Never seen a bunny move as fast as her.

Our little holland lop though....Im happy to say as of the past few weeks I think he is over his teen years. Just realized he is a year old as of last month. Last night he was really freaking me out- he was all quiet and sleeping under this little ledge in his cage. Something he NEVER does. I took him out twice to make sure he was ok and he was fine hopping around exploring. Then as soon as I'd put him in his house, hed fall over and nap.

Our white bunny is hilarious how he just falls over and sleeps. HE freakes me out too b/c you cant see him breathing and it looks like he died. Im always yelling at him STOP DOING THAT!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Soo funny! You should post a picture of the chewed out 8. My bunny is pretty lazy but he loves to chew window moldings. So when you look at the window behind our sofa you see big chunks chewed out of it :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts