Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...
I am trying to find (with NO luck) some GOOD parenting forums.Or even women's forums.Can anyone help???

You can PM me if you want.

Thank you.
:)

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
I haven't found any either, the ones I found always seem to have fights going on...the only one that has been well ok is cafemom, found them on myspace then went to their site...its ok, but they really only gab with their click

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm...interesting.
Maybe I will avoid them! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've found a few good groups on Cafemom, and I also belong to Babyzone (or theres also Parentzone depending on how old your kid is),... They have a community with all sorts of boards. I'm on at least 3 times a day

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have to check some of them out then.
But it is 1am...so I am off to bed now! :)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Yeah, I can't find any either. I don't like the ones that seem to fight alot. That is why I settled here. Maybe we should start our own little section here? I know I sure could use someone to talk to about my kids once in awhile! LOL Mine are 11 and 17.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I can't find any either. I don't like the ones that seem to fight alot. That is why I settled here. Maybe we should start our own little section here? I know I sure could use someone to talk to about my kids once in awhile! LOL Mine are 11 and 17.
Yeah,I think a parenting section here would be really good for us parents! I agree...sometimes I need other parents to talk to.I have a 4 yr old.

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!
I just favorited it and am gonna check it out later.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will.I never signed up as of yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts