Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I use rubbing alcohol to clean my cages..The pets are out and I clean...and it quickly evaporates...I also use vinegar..as for carpet...not much help there

Has anyone used urine b gone? Its an enzyme system...and leaves a nice scent...but Im worried that can have health problems in the long run

·
Registered
410 Posts
I recently started using Fresh Results, which is a cage cleaner and deodorizing spray. I like it becase its specifically for small animals. It seems to work ok.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Green Clean

I try to use baking soda and vinegar for as many things as possible. I also use a furzoff.net to clean up all the hair.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
I use Nature's Miracle on the floors when any of my pets have accidents or stink it up. It's really came in handy with the new puppy around! I've had good experiences with it cleaning up pet stains and getting rid of the smells as well. I also buy it at drugstore.com, since I go there to get all natural cleaners for the house and shampoo and stuff :)

Edit to add: Eh oops...sorry, didn't notice the date on here till after I posted...

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
The best cleaner in the world is called Holy Cow. I first found it in Wal-Mart. It smells good, works, petsafe, kid safe, $1.00, and eco friendly. It doesn't get better than that!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I used to work at a kennels and we used a product called petsafe to clean the cats and dogs rooms, any area they are likely to encounter. plus the cherry flavour smelt divine

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Oh yes the nature's miracle is a lifesaver! It actually works great and now you can buy it for hard floors and that works great too :D

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I am looking for something to use in the carpet now.I HATE carpet...but have to deal with it.Having foster dogs constantly here and two cats,the carpet gets stinky.I have tried a few things,but they didn't really clean the carpet.They left a nice odor in the air temporaily,but that was it.

So I need some advice on pet friendly,carpet cleaners THAT WORK! Any suggestions??

What about Nature's Miracle? I hear good things about it,but have not seen it around.Where would I find it?
Resolve for pets, works great, don't let your pets eat it, but it works great and is ok if your pet walks on it and licks their paws, but after a bottle... i'm sure not good

You may want to invest in a steam cleaner carpet cleaner i you have lots of accidents from foster dogs to do quarterly cleanings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I accept with information:1 dog: Daphne
3 rabbits: Barbarella Bunny. DC's Lucy, Ricky
1 daddy-long leg spider: Spidey
8 assorted tarantulas
1 madagascar hissing cockroach: Lady
3 chickens
1 ball python: Eve
1 corn snake: Charisma
1 California kingsnake: Honey
1 tortoise: Charlie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Want to see the FASTEST pet hair remover? You won't believe it, check out for sticky sheets. See the Quickest way to remove all Pet Hair.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tired of all the Pet Hair in the house, the car, the furniture, etc... Start using the best pet products for your pets which can remove and clean the pets hair.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts