Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im starting to have major concerns about philly.
latley shes been acting really ummmm unlike herself i guesse u can say. shes acting like a real philly. at home shes been beating up moe for no reason . i thought at first it was to protect the baby but then realizes she doesnt care that he play fights with the baby there just random attacks she will be laying next to moe one min and then hurting him badly the next min.
shes also been acting really skiddish

when shes at my moms she plays with the other cats and is all calm and playful. the next min shes attacking them as well....real scraps to the point of drawing blood. she was never like this before. the attacks usually accure when the baby is no were around......

The third concern i have with her is how she acts with us. One mins shes her usual affectionate give me attention self then its like a switch is flicked and she snaps.she claws people bites people jumps at people at the back of there legs holds on and bites them , or whatever she can get she will attack, arms fingers ect. I just don't know whats wrong with her. Has anyone else experienced something like this before ?

its really starting to concern me.

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Wow, that's weird. You said she was depressed after she had Kimik, right? Maybe this bipolar-ness is part of her depression?

· Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought that to but the vet doesnt seem to think so. i have a vet appointment this upcoming week so i hopefully get to find out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.